Who we are?
Criminal Defence Lawyers Perth WA is a service of Tang Law, with a mission to deliver the right guidance to anyone who seeks legal counsel. We excel at providing assistance to individuals who have intentionally or unintentionally destroyed or damaged a piece of property without any lawful excuse and are considered guilty under criminal damages. The best Criminal Defence Lawyers in Perth will provide adequate support and help you achieve the best possible outcome in such cases.
TYPES OF CRIMINAL CHARGES WE HANDLE:
Our experienced legal team of Criminal Defence Lawyers deal in:
- Bail Applications
- Drug & Burglary Offences
- Fraud & Related Offences
- All Assault Related Offences
- Murder & Sex Offences
- Offences against Children
- Matters pertaining to Violence Restraining Order
PENALTIES LINKED TO CRIMINAL DAMAGES:
The maximum penalty is 10 years for criminal damages if the particular case is decided in the District Court.
- If destruction has been caused by fire, the penalty will be increased to 14 years.
- If the damages incurred are due to circumstances of racial aggravation, the penalty is also 14 years.
- If by any chance, the damage has been caused by fire due to racial aggravation, the penalty will be 20 years.
Good Criminal Defence Lawyers in Perth, with considerable experience in the above mentioned scenarios, will assist you in finding the best possible solution, regardless of the type of case you are involved in.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Extensive years of experience in dealing with criminal cases.
- Professionally competent in dealing with different court jurisdictions.
- Top Criminal Defence Lawyers in Perth will provide an honest and realistic assessment of your case.
- Commitment and dedication to represent cases in all courts at any level, for all types of criminal or traffic offences.
- Fair, reasonable and competitive charges.
These advantages are the primary reasons you should consider us if you are looking for legal advice in any case. For more information, please get in touch with the right Criminal Defence Lawyers in Perth.