Who are Arson Lawyers?
Arson Lawyers are skilled professionals who handle all kinds of crimes related to arson. Arson is primarily defined as the act of burning any property with malicious intent. It also means intentionally setting fire to a building or any other structure for some unexplained reason. In some instances, arson involves the burning of one’s own property in an attempt to collect insurance. Such reckless behaviour often leads to destruction of property and even, grave injuries or loss of lives.
The different scenarios associated with an Arson Crime:
- According to the law, when a property is subject to an act of arson, it cannot be considered a crime if the said property doesn’t suffer any damages.
- One is said to have committed arson if they illegally and intentionally burn another person’s property without their permission.
- Even when one accidentally sets fire to a property, it will be be considered as a case of arson if damages are caused, as it has risen out of reckless conduct.
What are the Consequences of Arson?
Depending on the severity of an arson case, some of the possible consequences of an arson crime could include:
- A felony charge
- A misdemeanor charge
- A jail term
- Homicide charges will be pressed in case of loss of lives
- Restitution or compensation for loss, damage or injury caused
The best way to handle such consequences is to seek the help of our Criminal Defence Lawyers in Perth. You can be assured that we shall provide the best possible solution in any arson case.
Request A Quote Now!
What should you do, if charged with arson?
- The best criminal defence lawyers in Perth will shed light on your rights as a citizen while representing you in court as well.
- An act of arson is a serious crime. So make sure you cooperate with the investigating agencies who will use the most advanced technology to determine the source of the fire.
- When arson has been committed, a thorough investigation is made by law enforcement officers to determine the actual motive behind the act, whether it is to hide another crime or for insurance purposes.
What can an Arson Lawyer do for you?
As arson falls under the serious offences category, it is always better to acquire the services of an experienced Arson Lawyer in Perth, for the best way out of the whole mess. A good lawyer is well-versed with all the laws pertaining to arson and will help an individual get due justice.
Even if your case is pretty serious, you need not worry. Get in touch with our team of Criminal Defence Lawyers in Perth for the best possible solution to any kind of arson case.